After School Program
We invest daily in the spiritual, academic and social development of children through a fun and active curriculum, helping children find their spiritual footing and gain the tools they need to succeed.
Our After-school and summer programs are the most affordable programs you will find. For a small weekly fee, parents are encouraged to take ownership in our programs by being as active as possible.
Have you been looking for a way to make a difference, find purpose, or even become a leader in your community? Ezekiel Ministries After School Program could be a great place to start
- Realizing how brutal our culture is on children can be startling. We understand that finding a way to help can be difficult. If you’re someone looking to serve, we’d love to talk with you and help you find your way.
- If you’re a parent whose been struggling to find trusted community support, we’d love to help you find a safe place for your child to grow into a healthy young adult.
Ezekiel Ministries knows how to help. For 10 years Ezekiel Ministries has been developing and implementing programs that meet kids and families where they are and sticks with them long-term. Our After-School Enrichment Program serves over 50 children daily through a well-crafted curriculum including:
- Healthy snacks
- Small class sizes
- Energy expending
- Bible lessons and relationships for the whole family.
We do our best to develop the WHOLE child through partnership with the WHOLE family.
- Schedule doesn’t allow you to participate? – Let’s fix that. – Click here for a plan to present to your company allowing for on the clock volunteering hours.
- Can I bring my kids? – Yes and they can participate either as a volunteer or within the program
- I’m not good with kids – Well you can drive a bus, can’t you Or… Well you can serve food… Can you clean a toilet?
- I don’t understand how to work with under-resourced families or kids. Not many people do. We’ll train you!
- It’s too chaotic. I’ll go crazy. – Even though we run a really loud, really fun, really active program. Hidden in the more quiet rooms are very structured tutoring sessions that require help from people more interested in 1-1 tutoring in a more structured environment. Don’t let the organized chaos that you see scare you off. We need you!